At this stage of development of the cryptocurrency market, the user does not have the opportunity to widely use digital money as a means of payment. Cryptocurrency is becoming more accessible and its practical functionality is expanding, but not so much that it is as easy to use in everyday life as the usual rubles or dollars.
Therefore, the issue of withdrawing digital currencies into traditional ones is quite relevant, even for the popular Bitcoin, which of all digital currencies is most often used to pay for goods or services.
When it comes to where and how to exchange Bitcoin, there are 3 ways:
- Crypto exchanges;
- Online exchangers;
- Direct exchange.
Direct exchange is considered the most profitable because it allows you to exchange currencies without commission: funds between users' wallets are transferred directly. However, this is also the most unreliable way of exchange, and it is worth transferring money directly only to trusted counterparties.
Online exchangers help reduce risks and work with cryptocurrency without fear of losing your money. This is not the cheapest way to exchange digital currency for fiat, but it is the most affordable and fastest.
Unlike crypto exchanges, exchanger fees are usually higher, but the withdrawal functionality is much wider and more convenient.
If the exchange office is distinguished by:
- Favorable rate;
- High speed of processing applications;
- A wide range of electronic wallets for withdrawing funds;
- Impeccable reputation;
- Low commissions;
Such a service is probably included in the top best cryptocurrency exchangers and is a profitable and reliable option for exchanging for fiat money.
In different exchangers, the rate may vary, and the difference reaches 10%.
Of course, you always want to buy currency cheaply and on the best terms, but when working with digital money, other criteria play an important role by which a particular Bitcoin exchanger is evaluated:
- The commission of the service, the amount of which can be either fixed or vary depending on the amount transferred;
- Reputation, which is assessed by user activity, transaction volume, and reviews;
- Input security and privacy.
When exchanging, different criteria for the operation of exchange services are also taken into account, and exchanger monitoring, such as BestChange, helps to choose a profitable exchange option.
BestChange contains offers from 386 of the best and most reliable exchangers, and based on a given direction, the service offers the user a list of sites, ranked based on the 👉 rate, reserve, and reviews. With the help of the service, you can find out what minimum amounts a particular site allows you to exchange, how long it has been operating, whether it is on the blacklist, and so on.
Monitoring also offers advanced functionality and access to statistical data on the operation of exchange offices. For example, if you need to buy a cue ball, then you can see the shares of Bitcoin exchangers by clicks in 24 hours.
It also specifies the restrictions on the minimum wage when buying cryptocurrency. A detailed dossier is provided for each exchanger, which allows the user to assess the potential of cooperation with a particular service even before starting work.
It is difficult to withdraw the top 5 bitcoin exchangers, since the cryptocurrency rate is not stable, and the market situation is changing very quickly. Therefore, it is always necessary to "refresh" the available information and use the most up-to-date data. ✅
The Best Bitcoin Exchangers
Where is the best place to exchange BTC for USDT? Exchanges are the best choice when exchanging bitcoins for stablecoins. This direction is one of the most popular, and there are a lot of online services through which you can exchange bitcoins.
Options for exchanging Bitcoin → USDT at the best market rate will help you find the monitoring of BestChange exchangers 👉.
Moreover, when you go to the site of an exchanger from the BestChange service, the rates are more profitable than when you type the URL of the exchanger manually:
- In total, there are 83+ reliable exchangers in the direction of Bitcoin (BTC) → Tether TRC20 (USDT), 70+ exchangers in the direction of Bitcoin (BTC) → Tether ERC20 (USDT);
- Exchangers provide round-the-clock exchange services for Bitcoin to USDT in automatic or manual mode;
- BestChange helps in a few clicks to find a platform where you can instantly exchange Bitcoin for USDT at the best market rate without commission;
- When exchanging for USDT, it is also important to pay attention to the currency reserve that the exchanger has;
- Each of the listed exchange offices has a good foreign exchange reserve, high BL, TS, and a positive experience in the field of digital currency exchange;
- The user can be sure of the safety of working with exchangers presented on the service since only reliable points that have passed a comprehensive check are added to the listing;
- Calculator for calculating the amount you give or receive;
- Statistics of reserves and rates with data on the best rate for the last hour / 6 hours / 12 hours / 24 hours / 2 weeks / 30 days / 60 days / 180 days / 365 days;
- Notification to receive information about profitable courses, if at the moment you have not found a course that suits you, a notification will be sent to email or Telegram;
- A double exchange will allow you to find an option using a transit currency to make a transaction with a minimum commission without losing money on a direct exchange.
|Additional features of BestChange|
1. 60CEK.COM 🥇Address: https://60cek.org/
|Exchanger 60 seconds|
- Exchange in semi-automatic mode;
- A large reserve, which is especially important for the withdrawal of large amounts;
- Cryptocurrency can be withdrawn to Advanced Cash, Perfect Money USD, Payeer USD, etc.; The minimum withdrawal amount is from 0.01 BTC, that is, you can withdraw small amounts;
- Cumulative discount - from 0.05 to 2% (its size depends on the number of successful transactions);
- 2-level referral program;
- Fast (from 5 minutes) and simple transfer of digital currency to e-wallets (you only need the wallet number and e-mail of the recipient).
2. XCHANGE.CASH 🥈
- Works in automatic and manual mode;
- It is possible to exchange not only for btc, but also for other popular cryptocurrencies;
- Withdrawal of funds to Payeer, Capitalist, Perfect Money, AdvCash, OKPAY and other popular payment methods;
- The minimum withdrawal is 0.082 BTC;
- It takes a few minutes to withdraw bitcoins to Payeer and other e-wallets.
3. MATBEA.ORG 🥉
- It works only in manual mode, so it takes more time to complete the transaction;
- Round-the-clock exchange;
- Offers favorable rates, equated to market rates;
- It is possible to transfer large amounts since the exchanger has large reserves;
- The minimum amount when exchanging Bitcoin for USDT is 0.1157969 BTC;
- User-friendly interface.
- User-friendly interface;
- The minimum amount of BTC to USDT exchange is 0.01570792 BTC;
- A lot of exchange directions;
- High speed of operations;
- Large currency reserves;
- Referral program.
P2P Bitcoin Exchangers
A peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange is a type of exchanger that allows users to exchange cryptocurrency with each other without an intermediary such as banks or other structures.
P2P exchanges provide access to a wide range of offers, with different payment methods and transaction fees. 👇
1. BINANCE P2P
|Binance P2P website page|
- Binance P2P is a peer-to-peer platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies directly with each other. The site was launched in 2019;
- Payment methods: 300+ methods (Sberbank, Tinkoff, cash, QIWI, Advcash, Payeer, Paypal, SEPA, SWIFT, Revolut, Perfect Money, Neteller, Payoneer, ApplePay, etc.);
- Working conditions: you need to register, verify and set up payment methods. The site is characterized by high liquidity, which allows you to make quick transactions (on average, 15-20 minutes). Binance P2P is distinguished by a high percentage of transactions (users with poor ratings are removed from the platform). You can filter your ads by currency, region, payment method, and more. The integration of the platform with the rest of the Binance ecosystem allows you to use all the features of the exchange;
- Commission: Takers who buy or sell assets do not pay a fee. Makers who publish ads pay a commission of 0%-0.35%;
- Security: The platform is equipped with a large set of different security features that help avoid potential risks. Among the main ones: escrow service (funds are frozen until both parties complete their part of the transaction); high standards for sellers (certain Binance rules and regulations that the seller must follow), mandatory KYC verification (all users must register and verify).
- Bitpapa is a secure platform for buying, selling, storing, and exchanging cryptocurrencies;
- Payment methods: 100+ (Payeer, PayPal, Perfect Money, Skrill, Webmoney, WesternUnion, Paysafecard, Paxum, Neteller, etc.);
- Commissions: the buyer is not paid a commission. Ad creators are charged a commission, the amount of which depends on the total volume of transactions over the past 30 days. The higher the volume of transactions, the lower the commission. The amount of transaction fees depends on the level of network load at the time of the transaction. Transfers within the system and incoming transactions are carried out without commission;
- Working conditions: The Bitpapa P2P marketplace allows you to securely receive, transfer, and store bitcoins using a convenient and secure crypto wallet. On Bitpapa, you can search for offers made by other users, create and modify your own offers;
- Security: The transferred funds remain in escrow accounts until both parties confirm that the terms of the transaction have been fulfilled.
How To Choose A Reliable Bitcoin Exchanger
Exchanges work differently and have varying degrees of security and user experience. Explore all the available options and choose a service that guarantees security. Below you will find tips to help you choose a reliable exchanger:
- Payment method: exchangers provide many ways to replenish a crypto wallet, which may differ depending on the platform (payment systems, bank cards, etc.);
- Authenticity and security: it is recommended to check the availability of the exchanger in the BestChange list, where only reliable exchangers are presented;
- Choice of crypto assets: there are many types of cryptocurrencies on the market today, and there is not a single exchanger in which all coins are present. Therefore, you need to choose a service that offers the desired exchange direction;
- Fee structure: The transaction fees charged by exchanges vary greatly. Be sure to research the information about the commissions before deciding on the choice of the site;
- Cryptocurrency reserves: it is important what amounts the exchanger can work with since it depends on how large transactions you can make. Data on reserves can be obtained on the website of the exchanger itself or on the Bestchange service;
Identity Verification In Bitcoin Exchangers
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Bitcoin Exchangers
Advantages Of Bitcoin Exchangers
- Simple registration procedure;
- User-friendly interface;
- Many payment methods;
- Speed of exchange.
Disadvantages Of Bitcoin Exchangers
- Higher rate than on the stock exchange;
- There is not always the right direction of exchange;
- You may encounter fraudulent services.
Is it necessary to register on the exchanger's website?
To exchange small amounts through the exchanger website, you do not need to register. On p2p sites, registration is required, but it is quite simple. Sometimes you need to enter your email address and username, sometimes an e-mail is enough.
What do I need to do to exchange Bitcoin in the exchanger?
To exchange bitcoin in the exchanger: 👉 Select the direction of exchange, for example, BTC-USDT; Specify the number of coins; Fill in the data, usually the email address and the wallet address where the coins will be sent; Make a trade. To exchange bitcoin on the p2p platform: 👉 Create an account on the p2p platform (enter your username and email address); Find the "offer" that suits you (payment method, minimum exchange amount, commission, etc.); Open a trade: enter the number of coins you want to buy; Send the required amount to the seller and check the availability of the purchased cryptocurrency in your wallet (an escrow system is in place to ensure the security of transactions).
How to check a Bitcoin exchanger?
The easiest way to find out the reliability of the exchanger is to check if it is present on BestChange. Only proven exchangers are collected on the site. The service constantly aggregates exchange rates from the most reliable and trusted exchangers and presents them in the form of a dynamically updated table.
What should I do if the coins are not credited to my wallet balance?
If the coins are not credited to the balance: Wait for time for the transaction to be completed if the network is congested. In this case, the transaction may not be made instantly, and the coins will arrive later; Specify the correctness of the payment details (wallet for transfer, correctly specified network in the exchanger and wallet, etc.); Write to the technical support of the service with detailed information about the payment, if possible, attach screenshots.
The considered cryptocurrency exchangers offer almost identical functionality and almost all have standard payment methods in the form of cards, bank transfers, payment systems and electronic wallets.
The features of this type of exchange are the speed of registration or its absence, but at the same time the user pays higher commissions than on the exchange. P2P platforms are also characterized by the absence of intermediaries, a variety of payment methods and the protection of transactions thanks to escrow accounts. 👍